Wednesday, November 15, 2006

See You on the Dark Side

Having completed a year of blogging and a hundred posts; it is time to tackle a new challenge... on to bigger and beta things!! Blogger has been informing me with increasing regularity of the benefits and upgrades that come with a switch to beta blogger, still a little unsure but two factors have tipped the balance and my curiosity: one, that beta is designed by Google (or so i gather) and Google happen to be the most recognised brand name in the world (they gotta be doing something right) and two, the parental and the grandparental (who by some bizarre reversal of modern culture both know FAR more than myself about computers and the internet) have made the switch. As it was their lead i followed into blogging, i shall once again put my faith in two balding old men (im taking the hippie thing as a comliment btw grampa so if you'd like to look upon the statement i just made in the same light... dad, you know the benefits your bald patch has had in the past, count it a blessing) and shall be seeing you, on the dark side...

P.S. I may return and add a link to my new blog if it is necessary to do so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you need to check #87 Zac as you enter negotiations with Google.

Anonymous said...

yeah i have beta blogger. its beta. hmm

The Heir said...

negotiations is another one of my favourite words, a bit like "interesting" it's taken on a whole new meaning in the last couple of years

Peter said...

Hi Zac, you have only just showed up on my bloglines program, that's why I'm late commenting, got the next couple of posts at the same time. GP.