Thursday, June 14, 2007

iWeb

There's a fairly consistent theme to my existence for the last couple of weeks that can be summed up: knackered. Having said that I found it surprisingly easy [not to be confused with actually easy] to get to Risboro for 8am this morning. The strange amount of energy followed me through the day and so I came home this afternoon actually able to speak, smile, laugh and stand. Normally Thursday evening sees me crawl through the door and go hide in my room. It made a nice change.
Have been designing things on iWeb. I think I finally hit a breakthrough this evening on the new website [due to replace the blogspot post haste] but encountered almost immediately an infinitely more expert problem. The program is fairly simple, indeed if you just want to fill in the template it's a piece of cake, but I had some more creative dreams and ideas and only really started to progress when I gave up trying to integrate my ideas with the existing templates and just went nuts. My present challenge lies in trying to match the four colours in a photo [the quartered album style photo that sits at the top of my sidebar in fact] with a back ground colour in the program. Anyone who has any ideas or can tell me what the colours are called or where I can find said information on t'internet shall receive a boon of great worth.*
I'm going to watch a movie and go to bed. Peace Out.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hi Zac, thanks for signing the guestbook, BTW the colours are Red, Green, Black, and Blue, hope that helps.
Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

lol. i think your talking about the HTML colour codes. called hexs, goes something like #000000 is white, or black, and #ffffff is black, or white. almost always a hash and six characters, numbers and letters. anyway, this is an url for a site that has a big list of colours and their codes. i hope that helps aswell
jordan
http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorcodes.html